Oni Savegame Editor 1.6.2
Easy editing of your Oni savegame files. For tweakers and cheaters alike
What you can do with the Oni Savegame Editor:
• Set the amount of ballistic ammo
• Set amount of energy cells
• Set amount of shots left in your current clip
• Set amount of health
• Set amount of shields
• Set amount of hypos
• Choose the ending scene
• Choose the weapon of your choice
• Enable in-game cheat codes
• Enable invisibility
• Enable all save points
• Modify screen resolution (nice if you set it too high in-game, and are unable to reset it)
• Max all stuff... and a whole lot more
The Oni Savegame Editor 1.6.2 is compatible with the English, French, German, Spanish and Italian versions of Oni.
Oni Savegame Editor 1.6.2 is based on open source, and although there are no known bugs in this release, nothing is flawless. As we do not provide any support for this software, we ask that you do not send us hate mail or anything, but constructive feedback is always appreciated, even if we might not grant your wishes. The source code is available for free download, and if you code with REALbasic yourself, feel free to grab a copy and tinker with it. If you make any changes, we would very much like to see your work, and eventually include it in an upcoming version.
IMPORTANT: Read the ReadMe included with the file before you use the Oni Savegame Editor for the first time. It includes important info on backing up your savegame file, as well as troubleshooting.